The Holy Quran is read by many Muslims including Arabs and non-Arabs. Even in Arabic speaking countries, Arabic language is written in different styles, whereas non-Arabic Muslims also use different writing styles for reading the Holy Quran.
Due to this fact, the Noble Quran has been published with different scripts or styles. Following is a summary of publications of the Holy Quran in different scripts, present on the Internet for reading.
- The Holy Quran in Uthmani Script
- The Holy Quran in Dory Script
- The Holy Quran in Warsh Script
- The Holy Quran in Kaloon Script
- The Holy Quran in Indian Script