- To catalog all the Islamic books freely available on the Internet.
- To put more Islamic books online, specially early authentic manuscripts and classical texts.
- To diversify the knowledge of Islam by presenting books in every language of world.
- To allow users to be able to create personal libraries, where they can create personal copies of the books and make notes in them.
- To assist researches to take notes and create references to books as well as individual pages.
- To present all the stuff free of cost, to all users, and always. This project will only catalog and host free books, which either have no copyrights, or the copyrights allow free reading. Most of the Islamic content remains free today. But we will also focus on purchasing the copyrights of valuable books, for the benefit of readers.
- This project is open to books related to any sect, school of thought or organization related to Islam. But we will not allow any books that contain hatred, and try to create differences among Muslims.
Abdul Latif Naqshbandi abu hanifa Abul Hasan Dahiri Abul Hasan Faruqi Ahlulbait Ahmad Saeed Mujaddidi Arabic awliya Badayuni baghdadi barelvi belief Bengali Biography Chishti creed Dahiri Data Ganj Bakhsh dehlavi deobandi dua English faruqi fiqh french Gabol german Ghazali ghulam ali Hadith Hakikat Kitabevi Hanafi Hashim Thattvi history husain ibn arabi imam islahulmuslimeen islam jami Jilani koran Kubravi letters Maktubat Malfuzat Manuscript Masoom Sirhindi Mawlawi Mawlid minhaj muhaddith muhammad mujaddid Mujaddidi namaz Naqshbandi panipati Pashto Persian Pir Mittha Poetry prophet Prophethood punjabi Qadri Quran Qushairi Ranjha rumi russian sahaba salah sarwari saudi Seerah sharah sindh Sindhi Sindhi Adabi Board Sirhindi sufi Sufism Suhrawardi sulook sultan bahu sunnah sunni Suyuti Tafsir tahiri tahirulqadri Tasawwuf translation turkish Urdu wahhabism waliullah Zawwar Ziya_ul_Quran
Saturday, 24 January 2009 19:45
Aims and ObjectivesWritten by Maktabah Mujaddidiyah
Published in Articles